DigiBrick™ continues where our standard Brick heat transfer vinyl leaves off. Our standard Brick HTV is 600 microns and DigiBrick stands tall at a whopping 750 microns and has the added benefit of being a printable digital media! This high thickness material is compatible with solvent and eco-solvent inks for full color prints that are bolder than ever. DigiBrick is designed to give your graphics dimension so they really pop. Plus the smooth, matte finish compliments almost all projects. So the next time you feel your design could benefit from a boost, consider giving it a three-dimensional effect with DigiBrick. Perfect for hat designs, faux patches, and any full-color design that needs some added dimension.
DigiBrick is 750 Microns / 29.52 Mils and is a PU composition.
Print & Cut Instructions
• Print (do not mirror), cut (60° blade is recommended), and weed design
• Mask with TTD Easy Mask or TTD High Tack Mask
• Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
• Cover Design with HTV cover sheet
• Apply design at 311°F / 155°C (most fabrics)
• Use medium pressure for 25 seconds
• Peel carrier hot
Wait 24 hours before first wash
Machine wash cold / mild detergent/inside out
Dry with low dryer setting or hang dry
Do not dry clean, bleach or use fabric softener