Say “hi!” to the latest printable media that will change the way you decorate heat sensitive fabrics! The low application temperature of 250°F paired with only 5 seconds of pressing time means you can say goodbye to heat marks and hello to soft, matte graphics – in a matter of seconds! With the help of QuickPrint you can now confidently decorate fabrics like: 100% polyester, rayon, polypropylene, and anything else that can’t stand the heat recommended for other print and cut materials. Designed for use in wide format print and cut machines, QuickPrint is compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, and latex inks. Full color heat transfers are just a short press away when you use QuickPrint Printable Media
Applies to cotton, polyester and cotton/polyester material.
Not compatible with Inkjet or toner based printers/copiers.
Print & Cut Instructions
• Print (do not mirror), cut, and weed design
• Mask with TTD Easy Mask or TTD High Tack Mask
• Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
• Apply design at 250°F / 120°C (most fabrics) and 302°F/150°C for “heavy weight” fabrics
• Use medium pressure for 5 seconds
• Peel carrier hot
Wait 24 hours before first wash
Machine wash warm or cold / mild detergent
Do not dry clean