The SwingMan 25 Twin is the top-of-the-line machine when it comes to mass production at high quality levels. This unit can handle anything – large or small garments, multiple ceramic tiles, and many other substrates. This is especially true for ceramic tile decorating using inkjet sublimation. Because of the long dwell times (9-12 minutes, depending upon size and quantity), a dual station heat press eliminates downtime.
While one side is under pressure, the other side can cool a bit, and then be unloaded and reloaded. In an 8-hour day, this can save as much as 90 minutes. Now you can even press a complete 18″x24″ ceramic tile mural in one pressing – saving you time and money.
SwingMan | HIX 25 Twin
- The super-large 20” x 25” platen surface allows for garments up to 4XXL and the ability to press ceramic tiles, puff transfers, hot split transfers, glass cutting boards, rhinestones, license plates, garments, mouse pads, plaques, and more!
- Dual self-leveling lower platens remain stationary while the heat element swivels between the two, eliminating the risk of transfer or substrate movement associated with some shuttle systems. Uneven pressure is eliminated with the self-leveling design of the lower platens.
- Integrated touch-screen controller with digital time and temperature function
- Applies all type transfers on items up to 1-3/4” thick
- Full range pressure adjustment
- Easy open/close handle – easy swing-away motion
- Two 20” x 25” heavy duty platens
- Full-range pressure adjustment
- Dual bottom platens allow you to lay out products/transfers while other side is transferring
- On/off switch calibrated thermostat that can be set from off to 450F
- 220 volts/18 Amps/4300 Watts
- Nema 5-15P Standard Plug