GRAPHTEC CE6000-40 Plus Series Vinyl Cutter / Cutting Plotter is amongst the easiest to use on the market and yeilds high quality results every time. The built-in front control panel provides complete parameter control including eight preset cutting conditions, as well as advanced features like tangential control mode, down force offset, pen up speed, blade wear monitoring and more. With a 25 pin RS-232C or the High Speed USB 2.0 control interface, a newer, larger LCD screen, managing your cutting jobs is simpler than ever!
The latest ARMS 5.0 (Automatic Registration Mark Sensing) system standard with Graphtec CE6000-40 Plus Series offers unparalleled media plotting and cutting accuracy via four-point rather than the traditional three point registration and an automatic panelling function for longer-length cutting and tracking requirements. It also has a choice of operating modes to complement the user's skill levels and a range of different tool condition settings. Supported software includes advanced cutting functions that improve work efficiency and productivity.
EXPAND THE RANGE OF POSSIBLE CUTTING OPERATION WITH HIGH-QUALITY, HIGH-RELIABILITY, HIGH-PERFORMANCE, AND EASY TO OPERATE
GRAPHTEC CE6000-40 Plus Series 15" Vinyl Cutter
- Cleaner, “greener” with an electronic design and manufacturing process that minimizes the environmental impact of the hardware equipment throughout its entire life cycle.
- Max. cutting W 14" (35.6 cm)
- Reliable cutting quality for variety applications
- Intuitive and easy operation
- Includes Graphtec ARMS (Advanced Registration Mark Sensor)
- Contour Cut Pre-Printed Graphics
- 450 grams of force
- Tangential Emulation
- Table top, desktop size (15″)