IMAGE CLIP® Brands
For transfer to all fabrics, mousepads, coasters, puzzles, leather, and other goods.
IMAGE CLIP® Heat Transfer Papers are designed for the heat transfer of full color images with fuser oil or oil-less laser color copiers or color laser printers to dark, or black fabrics. There is no need to trim the paper. IMAGE CLIP® Transfer Papers are self-weeding and leave no background plastic polymer yet produce a soft, pliable, and highly durable product.
1. Print the image in reversed/mirrored format onto the ‘Imaging Sheet.’
2. Begin by printing on standard paper setting. If toner does not fuse, increase the ‘paper weight’ setting. (You can check toner fusion by rubbing with a tissue and if tissue comes away clean, the toner is well fused!)
1. Press the printed Image Sheet to the ‘Transfer Sheet’ and heat press for 20 seconds at 210°F/99°C using light (25 psi/2 bar) pressure.
2. Separate papers while still hot using a smooth even motion.
1. Press the imaging sheet facedown onto the shirt or substrate.
2. Press 30 seconds at 375°F/190°C using heavy (60 to 70 psi/5 bar) pressure.3. Allow to cool to room temperature then peel the backer paper off using a smooth even motion.
4. For best results, “hand” stretch the garment in all directions, then cover with siliconized parchment paper and repress at the conditions listed in Step 2 for 10 seconds.