The “Cure” for Direct-to-Garment Inks.
With two modes — hover for curing or press for application — the 16" x 20" Hotronix Hover heat press is great for DTG and screen printing operations, as well as heat transfer application.
- Hover mode cures DTG designs without smearing ink
- Opens automatically to prevent over-application
- Space-saving clamshell design
- Easy-to read digital time, temperature, and pressure readouts
- 3/4" flotation upper heat platen
- Interchangeable lower platens available in a variety of sizes (sold separately)
- Twin Timer™ allows user to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application
- Locks down easily with patented magnetic assist, causing less fatigue on wrists and shoulders
- Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment for even, edge -to-edge heat and pressure regardless of substrate thickness
- Electrical Options:
120 v; 15 amps; 1800 w
240 v; 7.5 amps; 1800 w
- Must have dedicated circuit breaker
- Proudly made in the USA
Press will ship in approximately 4-6 weeks.
NOTE: Hotronix Heat Presses ship directly from the manufacturing facility. If you reside in a state where a Hotronix manufacturing facility is located you will be required to pay your state designated sales tax. You will be contacted prior to shipping to collect the additional cost that is not reflected in your online checkout price. Please contact us directly if you need additional clarification. Thank you.